View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 10:39 PM
atpcliff
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt

Originally Posted by jungle driver View Post
From the Atlas page...

Pay Hours for work on scheduled workdays: Crewmembers are paid the greater of (1.) Pay Credits (Flight + DH + Training, etc), (2.) Calculated Rig Time (CRT), commonly known as a Trip Rig or (3.) Minimum Monthly Guarantee. CRT is calculated based on Time Away From Base at a factor of 1:4.95, which pays 4.85 pay hours for each 24 hour period away from base (24 divided by 4.95). CRT is also paid while crews are on layover or reserve in base.

So according to this if you do a 17 day trip you shouldn't ever credit less that about 80 hours in a normal month right?
You can also either start late, or get home early, with your paid days changed to R1, which is home reserve, no pay. My schedule this month I have two days of R1 at the end of my pattern.

The last average I heard was overall for ALL Atlas pilots, the number is 74 hours/month. That WAS several years ago, before much of the Amazon flying. In ONT, which is Amazon only I believe, pretty much everyone is at 62 hours every month, due to the way Amazon schedules their flying (Note: I am on the 747, so the above is what I have read)...