View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:27 AM
Silver02ex
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

Originally Posted by Hilltopper89 View Post
One off story. There’s a reason my brother (CLE) called me and said he’s done with Spirit. It s not that they mishandle bags. It’s that when they do it’s ridiculous. You get what you pay for. But by all means, keep defending horrible customer service. My “one off story” happened to be within days of a post about how great Spirit is. Spirit is what it is. It’s a super cheap ticket to get somewhere if you need to get there with no bags and no problems. Just don’t confuse it with being a top airline.
Everyone has their own definition of a "top airline." Some love Spirit because it allows them to travel more for cheap. Some hate us because we don't offer "free" check bags like SWA. The "I"m done with Spirit" is nothing new and we see this everyday. It's amazing how people are such in a rush to book the next Spirit flight when there's 90% off sale or the Pennie fares. Customer service can be improve with some stations (there's a few I can think of). Lets give credit when it's due, if you have seen the transformation of the company as a whole in the last 2 years you would see why they made it that high up the list.