View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 12:34 PM
TrojanCMH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Originally Posted by gatorbird View Post
Which is exactly my point. If things are so great in the regional world, why are 90% of regional pilots trying to GTFO? Sounds to me like they saved the china teacups while the ship sank around them. Good for them.

I’m not going to defend our company or our union for the lack of a compensated uniform or lack of a uniform professional standard. Of course I’d like to see NK foot the bill for a QUALITY product (I’ve color/style matched for years rather than use the garbage the vendors provided). But yes, I think we should each be individually compelled to wear the uniform as asked and as set forth in company policy. Call it a professional standard, pride in your profession, whatever. But that’s just me and it sounds like I’m in the minority and just getting old and grumpy. So carry on, wear whatever you guys want and continue to blame someone else for your problems. Entitlement check’s in the mail, same envelope as the profit sharing one.

I think he’s saying that even at the terrible regionals they throw new hires a bone with free uniforms. Maybe it’s something we try and get next negotiations cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk