View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 05:49 AM
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 190 captain and “Pro-pilot”

Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Where is all the people saying toBluedriver where are the deferrals every time he predicted them?!?!?! This executive team is terrible I think my 3 year old could run this place better. They don’t have enough planes and can’t bring any new planes in because they can staff properly because of the training holdup. Imagine if they would have made the 190 pay better? Not many would have bid off

Oh he will be here. I had an idea about the 220 didn’t know about the 321. Now I am not spinning this as good but the rumor I was told which had to do with the 220 push back was also the long awaited Lr decision in April with a quick spin up to go over the pond. Do I believe that ehhh just saying the 220 part was right. There was also talk of upping the 190 pay so guys don’t bail but to your point that could be (most likely) the reason to push the planes back. But morale will continue to sink around here. I would say Wall St should be happy they have beat the estimates and continue to “save money”. Ugh