View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:34 PM
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 190 captain and “Pro-pilot”

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
I sincerely do appreciate it. And your ability too not take semi-anonymous forums to personally, a trait many lack.
Ha dude once you see BP you wouldn’t survive if you took stuff personally.

Like I said I did read and “comprehend” the issues you had in your career in the other thread that I was lucky to avoid. It’s been 2 airlines with upgrades sub 4 years at both for me. So your stuff just like posts about some of our pilots that have health issues gives a nice reality check.

It is a tough call. Being from SNJ (not saying you are)myself the idea of driving to JFK would scare me. Honestly I would look more at F9 at least they know what they are. The only 2 things that would really worry me is will that growth keep going and will PHl always be there. That I can’t answer.

JetBlue is an airline with very little leadership right now and no real direction. It’s financials are strong and they definitely don’t over extend themselves. Everything is done slowly very slowly. It’s very boring “growth”

Not it could all change if we go to Europe or we get a CEO that understands the potential of this airline or we get bought (I’m leaning toward the last one)

Roll the dice but if United or AA (I worry about AAs debt) calls you better bail