View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:46 AM
ecam
Banned

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by akulahunter View Post
Nope! I'd be at Delta or United, making 30% more for comparable equipment.

No one is FORCING you to put up with anything. Feel free to leave if the level of BS is too high. For me, it hasn't gotten to the top of my boots yet. If it does, it will be a different story. Until then, I will work to make things better here in order to make it more of my dream job. If the BS wins the battle, I'll leave. If it doesn't, everyone here will be happier because we fought to make it better.
Glad to hear you are guaranteed that job at DAL or UAL. I'm too close to retirement to go anywhere Mr Ray of Sunshine. And senior enough CA to not have to worry about it. I'm just here because I'm bored and because I know management reads this.

One of the worst things in this industry is telling people to leave. My point is that we can't keep accepting less in the contract because we're home every night. You missed that point as usual. I probably won't be around when you guys get the next one but you should think about the big picture. What we do now can't last forever. Once overnights become the norm and bases spread out more we will just be another ULCC with a much crappier contract. And your dream job may never come like many of us who were at the wrong place wrong time our whole career.