View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 03:45 AM
No Land 3
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by G550Guy View Post
I see your point.... thank goodness there really isn’t one laying around with access to planes.

Amazon can only hide the money for so long before the minions (yes, that includes us pilots) start getting really cranky and affect the daily operation. Once they feel the pain *AND* they have no where to run, they will deal with the employee groups or group that’s causing the problems.

Amazon is doing NOTHING new in regards to operating a business, it’s a textbook play, “make a bunch of money and expand as fast as you can before the employees unionize” ... and force you to pay them a living wage.

They don’t want to buy anything thats got a union on property because they can’t dissolve the contracts, hence the reason I believe they will continue to whip saw the ACMs to move the boxes.

One question I can’t understand or answer is why Brown and Purple doesn’t give them a 30 day notice that they will no longer provide logistic services for Amazon. Talk about making Bazos feel the pain, that would do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WGA?
Filler