Noworkallplay , 02-03-2019 07:26 PM
Banned
Noworkallplay
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2018
Quote: Geez are you guys 12 years old?

Both companies are great places to work and both are among the most sought after Pilot jobs in the world so let’s just drop the useless comparisons. Many pros and cons at both places.

Don’t make me stop this car, umm I mean close this thread - parenting flashback.

Scoop
Scoop,

The reason I posted the facts on the two companies retirement plans is to bring context to why some double breasted crybabies started throwing stones at Joe all over the forums. Plane and simple they are made he has a FAT pension plus a sizeable DC plan. This BS pot stirring was started by them ATL boys not us at purple. Hey, I just am simply posting what ALPA national retirement committee knows. What they know is what makes these few spear throwing individuals from DL mad. They know that Joe got his and the market crash and DL took theirs. They are jealous plan and simple. They are mad that the house they live in is falling apart from within due to infighting. They are mad Joe won the power position while they played slap hands with each other.