View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 04:13 PM
PDRit
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by 757Driver View Post
Yeah yeah, one of the pie is only so big guys guys that management just salivates over. Any chance that you’ve applied for a recently vacated FODM position?

Hoping you never have anything to do with our upcoming contract talks as your bar lowering comments terrify me.
Why does someone that has an understanding of how businesses operate have to be a “management guy”? I’m not seeking to lower the bar. But you are the same guy that professes great knowledge on every issue while stepping on your crank on a regular basis. I’m not privy to any information other than a business can only sustain certain cost. We saw that with our C2K. It was doomed on signing day as the corporation didn’t make the money to pay what was promised.

You are the same guy that denigrated new hires. You should ask some of those double furloughees what life was like when they didn’t have this job. Maybe some realism on what the rest of the world goes through in their jobs might help with some perspective. I would always want more money and better quality of life but I need a healthy corporation to provide that. I will trust our negotiation team can find that balance and keep yahoos with bravado and nonsense on the sideline.

Since you had to insult me...are you throwing in your desire for some embroidery wings on the new uniforms?