View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Excargodog
Perennial Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by dmk1984 View Post
I actually have a similar circumstance. I was out drinking with my wife and friends on a weekend, away from work. I drank far too much and ended up on one of those pay scooters. Don't remember what happened but fairly quickly I fell off and knocked myself out. My wife and friends called 911 and I ended up in the hospital with mild Traumatic Brain Injury. So obviously I'm dealing with that issue. (I would have reported this to the FAA as its a pretty serious injury and I wasn't going to be able to return to work anytime soon. However, the hospital was a military hospital in my city and someone reported it to the FAA for me.... how nice of them.) ... I found blood work from the next day with a BAC that's still pretty high, but nothing from my actual admission to verify this seemingly contrived claim.
So you had an accident driving while intoxicated, ended up with a TBI, had blood work in the ER that was “suspiciously” high, to the extent that it was STILL high the next day? And you somehow believe because you were never really CHARGED with a DUI that the THREE physicians you have talked to can’t possibly be correct in saying you are headed for HIMS - if indeed you are even THAT fortunate?

Last edited by Excargodog; 03-26-2019 at 03:47 PM.