View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:57 PM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

Originally Posted by cloudkicker1981

O no you didn't leave a space between yardwork, its yard work. Wait your not God, your not.......perfect.......crap you better start looking for another line of work.

Um, do you really want to start this TonyC. Let me first say that I don’t usually waste my time with people like you but I really don’t like you and your stupid little icon. If time is not that important to you and you must punctuate everything properly, then run it through spell check, and then proof read it again just to post on a public forum then I will give you the same liberty, just this once though. But I bet you’re just a blast to fly with, making sure you correct every phrase that comes out of the rest of the crew’s mouth, or better yet at the yacht club. Because we all know you wouldn’t have the balls to show your face at a real bar. It’s pretty sad and pathetic that you come on here just to correct peoples spelling. But ya, there’s probably plenty of time for you between all the chat rooms. We can all see pilots like you a mile away walking through the terminal, your FO or CA, and FA, 30 feet behind you because your such an ass to be around.

Yeah your right TonyC, the truth does hurt, doesn't it.
Oh, my, you are an angry one, aren't you? You went to a lot of effort to find a post from another thread and examine it to find a misspelling. Good for you! Would you like for me to find more of my mistakes for you, or would you prefer I leave the fun to you?

Anyway, if by "stupid little icon" you're referring to my Avatar, I have to agree with you. That's Fred Smith on the day the A380 was "Revealed" to the world, and it was a day for him to celebrate. Sadly, this was the best smile he could muster.

Did you make a contribution to this thread with your post? Nope, you just expressed your anger. And that theme continues. Oh, well, that's just an issue that you're going to have to dela with.

Oh, and "your" is a possessive pronoun. The first, second, and last time you used the word, you should have used the contraction for "you are", namely "you're". Also, while the word "peoples" will pass the spellchecker, it's not the word you needed. In this case, you needed the possessive ("people's") instead of the plural. A spellchecker is not a perfect substitute for education and intelligence.

But you know, it's not about conversation in a forum, here, it's about spelling an airline's name correctly in the thread title. If you don't get that, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could use a little vacation?

- The truth only hurts if it should -

Last edited by TonyC; 04-11-2006 at 01:00 PM.