Old 02-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Violated
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by conoblep View Post
Hello All,

Will be living in Charleston, SC and will not be able to move for at least three years (law school for significant other... long term plan is to have her buy me a seaplane and fly that in flip flops, however will need to fly for a living until that happens). Have a choice between Endeavor, Skywest or Republic. With the various bases, leaning towards Endeavor (NYC, ATL which is sorta drive-able) or Republic (NYC but no drive-able bases from CHS... BUT most of the flights out of CHS are on Republic metal)... If you had to choose, which would you take (looking for ease of commutability)? I realize I am in an enviable position to be able to choose, and am thankful for the opportunity.

I also searched, but there isn't much specific to this situation so if anyone lives in Charleston, SC and does regional flying/commuting their input would be greatly appreciated.

Haters gonna hate, flame away if deemed necessary.
If 121 is not your long term goal there are several 91/135 operators at CHS that are good outfits. Send me a PM if you would like some recommendations.