Thread: New hire advice
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:01 AM
05Duramax
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by knewyork View Post
Doom and gloom? Lol then why are classes full for all of this year? This is still one of the better places to be. Go read the problems the other regionals have and you’ll realize our issues are nothing compared to theirs. This is a fine place to work.

People haven’t had much to complain about in a while so it’s about time for something to pop up. There is an issue next month with schedules but I don’t think it’s going to be long lived and it really wouldn’t affect you.

I hope that didn’t sound condescending, as it wasn’t to be. But it’s my honest opinion that I like working here and I have yet to fly with an FO that says they regret coming here.
Man, I hope I get to fly some trips with you when I get on the line. Some of the guys on here who for some reason just inherently think people born between 1980 and 2000 have no value as human beings is a bit discouraging (I know it’s APC). Good to see a captain with a positive outlook on here! So far my experience with the company and the culture here has been nothing but really positive.