View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:37 AM
HSLD
APC co-founder

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B777

Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
We are back in the Cargo forum for one reason and one reason only.

It is easier for the Moderators
Originally Posted by NightBusDriver View Post
In the meantime ... just start your threads with "FedEx" in the title line. Makes spotting/sorting for Purple Tail info easier.

Plus read the moderator's replies on the other related threads and you'll see that it's too difficult to provide a forum for every single company using these boards.
Originally Posted by Wildmanny View Post
The internet should be about convenience!

Hey Moderator..........PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

Thanks for the support guys, although I'll let Al Gore explain how the Internet works

I understand the convenience of having a dedicated forum and I'm sorry that we don't have the resources to be all things to all people. We do the best we can! If we passed the hat or hosted advertising we'd have the revenue to do a few more things here. Maybe that's something to re-visit in the future - but we made the choice NOT to profit from the community and that does create limits for us.

Prefacing posts with "FDX:" is an excellent way to find posts that are of interest to you, and we'll continue to "sticky" posts like Disputed Pairings. On a philosophical note, pattern bargaining works and for it be effective one really should know what's going on at other airlines. I encourage you to visit the other forums now and then to see how things work on the other side of the fence.

Finally, the reason for for splitting the forum in the first place was as a courtesy during the LOA debate. Now that the vote is over, it's hard to justify splitting one airline out - and not the others.