View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 05:23 AM
Denny Crane
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: Kickin’ Back

Originally Posted by Imapilot2 View Post
The fund it yourself comment was duly deserved. It's a short sighted self centered way of trying to fix the unlawful and unforgivable act of retirements being stolen by the Company. Instead of getting it back from the Company it would be taking it away from the benefits of our pilot group by suggesting it be taken out of the cap. That being let out of the box will never get reeled back in.
And let me be clear, I thoroughly believe that Delta and Northwest stole this money from our pilots. They do need to return it to them. But that needs to come from the company not from the benefits and futures of our current pilots.
And I agree with Sailing. We need to bring the swap boards into the same rules.
I see your point and pretty much agree with it. The Company SHOULD do the right thing. My question to you ( and others): If the the Company did do the right thing and announce some kind of return, do y’all think that would affect future negotiations? As in the Company not willing to “give” as much?

Originally Posted by Jaww View Post
Denny,

This comment wasn’t for you or guys like you. JB was being his typic antagonistical negative self. His comments came off as another attack to “gimme more at any expense.” I’m all for doing things to help y’all out but we have to do it so all can benefit. I enjoy your posts and apologize if I offended. My comments were for him only.
Thanks for that Jaww. Agreed.

Denny