Old 02-17-2019, 06:46 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Boris Badenov View Post
I guess it's easy to find if you don't know what regs your potential employer operates under.

I mean I don't really care or think it's a big deal, and I wouldn't even post about it if it hadn't come up. But it's also kinda like "ehm, what else don't you know?"

In any case, it's not like it was a Bad Thing to point out that the operator isn't a 91(k). *shrug*
Flying must be slow this week. You really believe 98% of pilot spend hours and hours worrying about which 91K 135 for certification reason it belongs too??? They worry about pay and quality of life and benefits. Maybe a few worry about aircraft if you still are diagnosed with shinny Jet syndrome. BTW I’m not arguing with you in fact I pointed out the initial person who brought it to the attention is RIGHT. How ever there are aviators coming from the military and other companies looking to get into a decent company that offers the type of QOL. While once again that facts are correct we are not a fractional by the letter of the law. A NJA,WUP,Flexjet,Xojet. Duties remain the same. You have a start and end date 7/7 8/6 4/3 etc. the owners or members tell the company when and where they want to fly. The respective company books the flight. Then hands over the trip to the pilots to fly it. So coming from the pilots level aspect there no difference.

Last edited by 1212135; 02-17-2019 at 07:09 AM.