View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 07:28 AM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by web500sjc View Post
“Enable MLR” just allows the credit window for you to be higher and will give you 150% over 85 hours, it doesn’t tell the solver that you want the MLR range. If you want the MLR, you need to select “desire MLR”.

What I am saying is that when we go back to the credit push months, anyone that enables MLR, doesn’t count towards the “30% credit push limit”.
I dont think anyone is arguing against your second paragraph.

Again. To increase the range to 85 its desire mlr threshold. As in bottom of the "other" tab. Most of the confusion from the pilot group on mlr revolves around threshold v mlr enable. Two different settings that does two different things. MLR enable (option 2 now, used to be 3) is saying if you work over 85 for whatever reason, you want 150. If youre ny based and have two training events in a month you're bid is gonna say 75 - 80 hours (because thats just what you ended up with), but when you're done with 6-12 hours of dhd for those sim events, which is done after bid, youre actually above 85. So MLR enable (if enabled) is saying, "make it rain". Threshold has very few real world uses.

Im not addressing avros complaint. I just wanted to highlight he was interchanging terms and for every reader to please enable mlr so you dont leave money on the table.