View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 12:41 AM
fcoolaiddrinker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by NWSteeringArmer View Post
When is the grid ever good? How many times have they said no even when it’s a contractual right? I’m not really sure why anyone thinks because we have a new cba that anything will change... it’s laughable... and what’s even more pathetic is the union isn’t even going after monetary damages for grievances filed for the start of the contract... They want to “work with the company” to make sure the contract is implemented properly... they just invite bull$hit...

Get ready to wear hats too.... the company wants that now... it says in section 18, “at the pilots option, a hat may be purchased”... watch the union cave on that one and not get us anything...
I don’t know where your based or what seat your in so I can’t answer your first question. If they say no and it’s your contractual right file a dispute. That’s how this works. As far as your statement about how the union isn’t going after monetary damages that’s incorrect as well. It depends on what provision of the contract was violated. If the intent of the language Is clear (99% of it is) you will get paid. At the pilots option means you can opt not to purchase one.

Last edited by fcoolaiddrinker; 02-25-2019 at 01:03 AM.