Thread: CPP Process
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:18 AM
GLFaviator
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2019
Default CPP Process

Hi Everyone,

Current corporate guy, looking to get back into the 121 world and have some questions regarding the United CPP program at Commutair for folks that have been through the process.

- Are there any training delays, what is the current average time from indoc to IOE?

- You must have flown either 1,000 hours as Pilot-in-Command or 3,000 hours total in service to CommutAir. What is the average time for a new hire DEC to accumulate 1000 hours? I would be living in base
- Successfully complete an interview with a representative of United Airlines and the United Job Fit Assessment administered by Hogan Assessments. Is this similar to a regular pilot interview in which you complete an HR portion with a HR rep and Pilot, followed by a Tech portion or just sit down with a CPP administrator?

- Must receive a “Recommend” for hire by the United CPP Administrator and United’s Pilot Selection Board, after completing a final performance review. I apologize for my ignorance, but what does all of this mean?

I have spent months scrolling through this forum, and as I am sure you all know there are some good reviews of flying at Commutair and some not so good ones?

- Is the $45,000 really fully paid out prior to start of training?
- How is scheduling and QOL?
- How is the overall quality of the 145’s?
- What’s the average take home pay for a year 1 and 2 CA?

I know its a lot, but thanks for all of your time and help!