Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:32 PM
floater
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: A300 FO

I'd like to take the opportunity to put in a huge recommendation for Amy Stuhr Paterson from NBKC. This was by far the easiest and smoothest mortgage process I have ever been through. Amy was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and patient throughout the entire process. She got us a fantastic VA loan rate and helped us throughout the entire process. I am an airline guy coming off of long term military leave so I wasn't sure how qualifying was going to work - but she was able to navigate those waters flawlessly! She was always quick to respond to my questions and she kept me informed throughout the entire process. An added bonus is she's now affiliated with Costco so if you're a Costco member, you'll get an even better deal! I will absolutely use Amy again in the future if I find myself needing another mortgage. If you're looking for a mortgage, do yourself a favor and drop Amy an email at [email protected] or give her a call at (913)253-0190. I've been through multiple other home purchases and she has made this, by far, the smoothest home buying experience I've ever been through.