View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:42 PM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Originally Posted by MNPS 50N50W View Post
But did you also notice that there were 3 Captains names that were there ( MIAMI) in February, are no longer there in March. And rumer has it that another 2 Captains have class dates in March elsewhere. Not to mention that as soon as that other 737 startup in Miami gets going that initial 10 pilots will be Captains coming from Swift.

I am sure that Swift’s management is aware of this. But still refuses to do anything incentively to keep people here.

So we will loose 5 Captains, as we gain 5.

Then we will soon loose 10 Captains. Looks like they got us exactly where they want us. I an scratching my head to see how this works. Totally confused.

Already have an idea of who is trying to go and that’s good they can go! So many start ups in MIA. They come and go or never get off the ground. 36th Street Mafia.

Not even sure how some of these airlines stay afloat in MIA as long as they do. Been to MIA multiple times this month and amazed to see those eastern 767s collecting dust. 21airs 767 is sitting around too. Can’t make money sitting around.