View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Hotspot
I load my own boxes.

Joined APC: Oct 2016
Position: CRJ FO

Originally Posted by BrownDoubles View Post
I suspect that most of the replies you are getting here are unfamiliar with the Ameriflight program that you reference. Not overly familiar myself but I think the basis of your question is rooted in the fact that Ameriflight has multiple guaranteed interview programs with other carriers; LCCs, ACMIs, and UPS.

I think it goes without saying that if you had an offer from a regional and a LCC you would go to the LCC if you are looking for QOL and pay. Ultimately, your career goals should establish where you gamble your career. The chase for the coveted 1000 PIC would almost certainly be attained at a regional airline than LCC or ACMI. So, which one places you at a legacy sooner?

Good luck with your decision; but mostly, just enjoy the ride and have fun flying.
Thanks, you actually understood what I was looking for, I am totally fine with going to a WO and waiting on a flow, but I just find the AMF - LLC/UPS option really appeals to me for some reason. I wouldnt mind staying at an LLC permanently but it seems more people bash the low cost carriers for alot of stuff that I dont understand yet.