View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 10:57 PM
MD-11Loader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
I wouldn’t be opposed to mainline pilots having priority over off-line Eagle pilots on other WO metal.

But really the thing I would love to see is for AAC be listed as, “AAC FDJ”. That would help out tremendously for commuting. Especially for those who have to commute on the contract “Eagle” regionals.

Them separating the each WO listing by company will be nice as well. PSA FDJ, EVY FDJ, PDT FDJ etc...
Except AAC doesn’t do a CASS verification and it is higher than D3’s etc. I’m sorry, but the regional partners are hired guns who don’t have a loyalty to the brand like a WO carrier. A Republic pilot can fly DL and UA in ORD so why should they be able to use the AAC code for a jumpseat and knock somebody out of the jumpseat on an AA flight when they do nothing for the brand?

And yes, I’m speaking in very broad terms, but the same thing applies to those who say that they should get flow to AA because AAG owns 26% of the company. I can’t see giving extra incentives to those who choose to help the competition.

The same goes for Mesa and Skywest. Should a Mesa CR7 IAD driver be able to get the jumpseat on AA over an XJT guy just because his company flies the 900 out of another base for AA? It’s impossible to keep them all separate and that’s why I agree with the policy of them having to cancel and AAC listing and go to D6UJ. I always check the GPALL to make sure the jumpseat is given out appropriately.