View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 06:09 AM
Silver02ex
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

Do you guys really think his posts are real? If it is, do you really want to fly with this guy?

Interveiwing again

Originally Posted by James White View Post
Hey guys I wanted to work at spirit for a while and interveiwed there about a year ago was told I didn’t get the job but was told I could apply again so I did. I was wondering what time frame were looking at. Little background in cutrently at silver flying some trips been with a couple other regionals. Am also being considered by Frontier now with their big contract. I have a hot pan on the Moxy table too but that’s a while away but man I really missed the boat not getting on with spirit back in the day. How senior would I be if I was hired in spring of 2016? Like 40% captain in FLL? Anyways just looking for some tips on what I could do I’ve gotta get out of silver and it seems without a degree the legacies won’t touch me. I’m working on one with Everglades it’s taking time but I’ll have it soon then I will take calls from legacy but for now I need to get somewhere. I was talking w some frontier guys on there board and they told me the bus would be an easy plane to fly even though I was worried it seems they calmed me down and I could learn it. I interveiwed with that Chief pilot in FLL that blinked a lot probably a nervous twitch
Originally Posted by James White View Post
Whatever man. I’m not gonna work here anyways. You guys have shown your true colors enjoy your toys r us contract and working for cents on the dollar. I‘ll be laughin when I’m at the legacys and you and your mates are stuck flying the poors