Thread: Crj 550
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 12:49 PM
AxlF16
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: 787 Captain

Originally Posted by Zenofzin View Post
We are trying to fill planes and connect to mainline with the high yield passengers, it’s our union blocking the company from selling more seats. Our scope love it or not ultimately affects our profitability. I’m not advocating selling out, but I do know out of a lot of cities we have lost global service and higher paying customers do to our inferior 50 seat product. That’s life. I personally would be fine with replacing more 50 seaters with 70 seats at the regional level. I think we are cutting our own necks. The same guys that beeyatch about DAL profit sharing don’t seem open minded to any changes that might increase our profitability. Yes single engine taxi helps and when even employees like myself BUY tickets for their families rather then use the UAL discount because you have to travel on a crap 50 seat RJ THERE IS AN ISSUE. I hope our union knows what it’s doing
OK - so NOW I know how this thread got so long

I thought we ALL agreed that the sun rises in the east, the earth is round, gravity is the law, and that we SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP SCOPE?!?!