View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 04:31 PM
MantisToboggan
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by SPM2019 View Post
I am considering PDT and wanted to see if I could get some feedback on current Reserve time for new hire FO's and the prospect of new hire basing in CLT?

Living at Domicile is my priority so reserve time and rules are important to me. Can someone please provide a brief summary of current reserve times, possibly at CLT, and the reserve rules?

Thanks!
Hey man, glad you're here asking questions. Take some time and read what pilots have to say about this place. It is god awful.

Worst pay, worst schedules, worst quality of life. The flow is 8-10 years, I could care less what some recruiter is pulling out of their... hat.

We are hemorrhaging FOs for a reason: There are many, many other places out there that can provide you with a livable salary, good schedule, and won't treat you like a moldy dog turd.

I assume you want to work where you live so you can spend more time at home by not commuting. PDT will not allow you to be home as much as a high quality west coast regional with a six hour commute in the day before. I'm not pulling your chain. You would get more days off going that route.