Thread: Envoy 2019
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:41 AM
uavking
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by Cyio View Post
Yeah mine are still in the closet. Not only was the sizing way off compared to every other pair of pants I have ever bought, they didn't come hemmed. Still rocking my TH's.
These pants are not vanity sized like pants tend to be these days. They didn't come hemmed because that's what a tailor is for. Which is reimbursed by the company (subject to set amounts).

Could APA have recommended a better uniform vendor out of the vendors who bid? Sure. Could we have gone with something besides a rebranded US Airways uniform as a hasty replacement? Yup. Could we have avoided all of this nonsense in the first place if AAG management had handled the new merged airline/Twin Hill uniform roll-out better? Of course. However, does nonstop griping from this pilot group accomplish anything?

We're professionals; use a tape measure, follow M&H sizing guidance, get the pieces exchanged if necessary, and go see a daggone tailor. (You should've seen the trash Class A that I got issued as a new PFC: poor material, bad fit, and bad Ft. Sill tailoring. Got it fixed by a tailor off post and drove on.) Until we switch vendors again, we work with what we've got; if we want to be treated as professionals come contract time, then we need to act the part.