Gets Weekends Off
blueballs
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2013
  • Position
    Captain
Quote: I cannot speak for how you've been treated at JB, only you can do that. But I've been treated great thus far. Either the company chooses to treat each of us differently, or some are able to find the half-full mark on the glass and not dwell on the negative.

There is a metric a$$-ton of difference between having self worth and whining. Just because some are happy with their station in life does not equate to them being less awesome than you. It may not be in your DNA, but I have found that people who are positive and look for the good in their daily lives find it and excel.

Sadly, those who are miserable and like to talk about it usually try to blame their circumstances on others or situations around them. Often an exercise in futility.

And I'm all about making things better at JB. But APC is not the way to accomplish that goal.
If you’ve been treated great than you are in management or the school house. You are not a pilot here. It is miserable and getting to be an embarrassment watching the operation melt down every day