View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Bluetaildragger
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2015

My apps are current and polished, interview prep complete, several offers on the table from LCCs and cargo. I am getting out of this place.

Piedmont is good for nothing anyone wants in a regional

1.) You don't build time. Low credit lines, rot in hotel rooms, 11 days off a month. AWFUL
2.) You don't make money. Low credit lines at lowest industry pay rates means you will be poor. Have fun telling your family that the reason you are away is because you are out being compensated poorly. No justification. AWFUL
3.) Your schedule is not your schedule. You are reserve. Constant extensions that they try to not pay you for. They try to not give you credit for extensions so they can illegally extend you many more times than contractually allowed. Union doesn't have your back on this. AWFUL
4.) Crap contract. No real protections. Holes everywhere that allow the company to do basically what they want. The language that is half decent will be violated by the company unless you put up a fight. Did I say AWFUL?

Steer clear if you can, and get out if you already made the mistake of coming here. It. Is. AWFUL