Thread: UAL fires 35 for selling passes

Floyd , 03-11-2019 08:16 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Floyd
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2017
Quote: How much do you think a trip to rehab costs? I am guessing a 100K at a minimum. Have heard we have 50 plus in the program at any one time. Also think they get a pre pbs paid day to attend their monthly “you are great” sessions. Personally I don’t think these are insignificant cost but

You make all those other things you mention illegal and perhaps that’s possible to get to your vision. But are you okay with spending 100k per over weight pilot or smoker to get them help since you suport getting the drinker and dopers help? Maybe we can get those to claim eating and smoking as a disease. Seems to work for sympathy when you up at work impaired.
"I'm guessing", "have heard", "also think" are not words of a strong argument. Combined with the company expenditures, our exposure in a multi-billion dollar contract for someone going into the program is a rounding error. There are other ways to get into the program that involve activities while not at work. At least ihateyou(even that name speaks volumes) has that going for him when it comes to reducing his chances of interacting with "A DRINKER."

In regards to your last paragraph and how once again you conveniently assign $100K to your argument, absolutely yes.