Thread: UAL fires 35 for selling passes

PDRit , 03-11-2019 09:28 AM
Gets Weekends Off
PDRit
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2018
Quote: "I'm guessing", "have heard", "also think" are not words of a strong argument. Combined with the company expenditures, our exposure in a multi-billion dollar contract for someone going into the program is a rounding error. There are other ways to get into the program that involve activities while not at work. At least ihateyou(even that name speaks volumes) has that going for him when it comes to reducing his chances of interacting with "A DRINKER."

In regards to your last paragraph and how once again you conveniently assign $100K to your argument, absolutely yes.
Did some research, apparently we send our diseased pilots to Betty Ford. Google says $32k for 30 days there. But that is for basic service.

I sure wouldn’t mind a $32K a year raise for coloring within the lines. But maybe that is just me.

Flown with plenty of graduates of the HIMS program over the years. For the most part they tend to be angry and complain about United at every turn. Never heard one of them say how grateful they were to still have a job. One even complained about having to go to the doc in EWR to get his medical. Just too difficult for him!