View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Floyd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by PDRit View Post
Did some research, apparently we send our diseased pilots to Betty Ford. Google says $32k for 30 days there. But that is for basic service.

I sure wouldn’t mind a $32K a year raise for coloring within the lines. But maybe that is just me.

Flown with plenty of graduates of the HIMS program over the years. For the most part they tend to be angry and complain about United at every turn. Never heard one of them say how grateful they were to still have a job. One even complained about having to go to the doc in EWR to get his medical. Just too difficult for him!
So you equate a direct benefit to YOUR wallet of $32k/ since that is what Google says it costs for a 30 day treatment? You're not very good at this are you?

Interesting that over the decades I've never flown with a graduate from the program. I have known those who have stopped drinking alcohol for various reasons. It must be the program you speak of creating these ungrateful and angry individuals. The ones I know are great people, a pleasure to fly with, and pilots that I look up to.

The words "plenty, for the most part, and every turn" sure do make for solid arguments.