View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 12:53 PM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Ala5ka View Post
We have the worst contract, scheduling, and scope in the industry when comparing major airlines. Prove me wrong.

Anyone considering coming here should view it as getting called up from the minor leagues to a minor league team with higher pay. Keep swinging for the majors if you come here. This plaice is a terrible place to work until our pilot group, namely the Seattle based Boeing pilots, wake up and stop accepting being the victim.

No, this is not a terrible place to work. I should be POed the most in this group being former NYC based. Instead, I’ll say that it’s downright embarrassing to see the comments and attacks on fellow Boeing AS pilots. I’m not happy with the base closure and subsequent move of 2,700 miles. Let’s be honest though, most of the anger in this thread has been the loss of PBS and cutover to JCTE for a contract that is predominantly written for a pilot group that lives in base. Yes it needs improvements, we need scope, section 25 rewrite, etc. But no, this is not a terrible place to work. I like the job, the people I work with, and I enjoy working here.