Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 09:10 AM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up Apply directly through our website!

Hey all,

What Amphibian says above.... His informative posts on this forum are the reason I applied here, and I thank him regularly for his help getting me on here.

The Company has treated me wonderfully, and its been a great year working here. I don't hesitate to recommend flyExclusive to my fellow pilots.

Hey, my best advice if you are interested is to apply directly to us at flyExclusive | Your Partner in Private Travel instead of through climbto350, because it bypasses the middle man/woman and puts you directly into our payroll program to put your resume seamlessly in front of HR. Not to diss 350, of course, just help my fellow pilots reach us faster.

Click to the Careers tab on the top right, and then browse the FAQ's and payrates.

We are trying to hire 10 pilots per month through October, so we are definitely growing fast, with Citation Encore Plus's being the main growth fleet. Our second Citation X is going through conformity inspections now.

They are currently recruiting for April classes, so if you get your application in here shortly, you could be in one of the April classes if called. If you have a question, PM myself or Amphibian (Both regular line pilots, BTW.......)