View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:42 AM
Bluesideup1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER View Post
I paid for past parking bills and uniform expenses. Then I went and “grabbed several muffins” for my near international turns. Gotta stock up ahead of time.

I’m gonna treat myself to paid newspapers for the next several months and full size bars of soap as opposed to the hotel minis that I enjoyed “on the house”. Sometimes you just gotta splurge.

Oh, and my alimony payments will finally be caught up! If only I could donate to the company to help with the “tech debt”.
Sounds like you want to be a lager guppy in a small pond. What did the profit sharing from airtran look like again? I heard that Jet blue gives you unlimited muffins, paid parking and you even get to clean the airplane.

Of course my 13 year Captain friend over there received $3,000 for profit sharing. While a 14 year captain at SW received $29k before taxes with a take home of nearly $21k after taxes.

For that I could have had a limo drop me off and pick me up for every trip instead of parking my own car. I would even have enough left over to splurge on every sit down restaurant in the near international terminal before the flight.

I got a great idea why don't you use the money to transition to an airline that doesn't suck so bad that you have to constantly ***** about it. I am sure they will be very receptive to your criticisms.

Then again if you were really senior at the Tran you were probably unhirable by anyone else.