View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:52 AM
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 190 captain and “Pro-pilot”

Originally Posted by BeatNavy View Post
He’s still new I think...like a year or less here. I think everyone is juicy when new. I was too. Best job I’d had thus far and most people were happy. A negotiation cycle and labor dispute later..not so juicy anymore. Even Juicy Joe isn’t so juicy anymore, which I never thought was possible.
Juiceless joe.

This happens with all things, as time goes on you are like ehhhh. But poor management and other issues can speed it up. (So we learned)

I still like my company. I still like the people I work with. I think most people actually want jetblue to be successful. I’m just annoyed about the lack of vision and the waste of potential.

But I certainly wouldn’t tell people not to apply here. It is true there are some people who will just not be happy we all know who they are. The problem is the constant B.....ching by some is ignored as easily as the constant cheerleading. Try and call it what it is.
We all have our own path in life but for some reason pilots think you must do it their way and they will tell you how, while they sit there and do the opposite.

My favorite are the crew on BP with all the answers but I guarantee you won’t see them in an Mec/Lec/Nc position. It’s easier to play the theoretical game from the cheap seats.

I just wish we had more leadership from the company and the union.
Honestly I kind of got annoyed about the idea of not engaging management that the union (boston)just put out. How we should go through them. Well let’s take the stupid jacket. How did the union do on that? Oh that’s right they dropped the grievance. I get it don’t engage well if you want that show me you are fighting for stuff that needs to be fixed not just the schedules right now. There are plenty of committees that can fight. Again this goes back to PS it can be changed but it won’t happen just from the union. You saw how it -could- happen from educational respectful posts on HJB but the union does not want us to engage and I think that’s a mistake. We aren’t engaging management we are engaging the other work groups who can also push for a change.

Anyway long rant sorry.