View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:11 AM
GuardPolice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

[QUOTE=gzsg;2784268]
Originally Posted by GuardPolice View Post
All I’ll say is I’ve got an all civilian background with well over a decade of 121 time all with ALPA carriers. This exasperation is directed towards the non-stop chest-pumping on social media about how great this MEC is. I haven’t seen a single thing happen to back up those claims.

I’m not impatient for a deal. As I’ve already stated, I’ll give this MEC the time that is required to get a TA as long as it doesn’t pit one subgroup of Delta pilots against another. Talk about lack of unity if that happens. If it isn’t a grand slam to match the rhetoric, I don’t see how they can hold on to power. I simply believe they are backing themselves into a corner with unnecessary hyperbole that could epically backfire if they can’t deliver further eroding faith in our union.

Go to one single day of an MEC meeting. Talk with all the reps and the 3 negotiators. Incredible people making huge sacrifices to further our profession.

Then come back here and share your take after meeting them.

The sad and pathetic old guard constantly spews nonsense to divide the group and help management.

I’m never asking you to believe a word I say, I’m asking you to meet the selfless leaders you are criticizing.

I’m not criticizing the MEC. I’m criticizing their staunchest, loudest supporters who present their opinion as fact. That’s you in a nutshell.

GP