View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:29 AM
PassportPlump
Banned

Joined APC: May 2018

I would be curious to see what the outcome of our next PWA would be if we just went silent on social media, did surveys, participated in phone polling, and emailed our reps. Delta executives don’t have a message board, nor do they tell Wall Street what they want from us.

Meanwhile we have thousands of pilots on a dozen different media platforms from this site, to Facebook, to the chit chat forum airing our dirty laundry. Talking about every want and desire we have, and then we have others chiming in saying “we will never get that.”

Once a contract is presented to us, then use social media to discuss. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to this stuff. For those of you who have ever negotiated you probably get what I am saying. I helped negotiate a contract at my former employer (ALPA carrier) and the company literally came armed with posts from forums, Facebook, etc.

It was tough to refute some of the things they wanted when they came armed with hundreds of sources stating they don’t care about ____.

In the mean time you could use this site to speculate about AE’s, what vase is getting what flying, what the company is doing with their New Jersey gas station, etc. Then when a PWA is presented to us, we discuss. Just a thought.