View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 07:46 PM
Motoxer66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: executive gear swinger

Originally Posted by Taildrg2Turbine View Post
After searching forums for various regionals, I landed here and enjoy the way people interact. You guys seem to have a great attitude.
Q:
I am curious about the interview to next available class times?
MattyBoy mostly answered it, but I'm a pilot - I can't do math and easily get lost (his time frame was different because of a temp LOA).
I am thinking of applying here CPA and want to start as soon as possible.
Also, what are the average reserve times? Average block hours per month? How is the training class?
A:?

At the moment it seems that people who are being interviewed right now are getting into class around May/June. Reserve times vary based on when you finish class. Having said that summer time followed by the holiday season is always busy so even if you are on reserve, plan to fly. When I was in this position I flew about 80/85 hrs a month and credited in the 90/100hr range #cribpay. When you show up to training make sure you pay attention to the CBTS as much as humanly possible but in all seriousness the program is a carry over from the old days where CP was getting previous 121 guys. Show up knowing as much as you can and make sure you study for the next week ahead.