Thread: UPS 2019 Hiring
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 10:40 AM
bilbobaggins
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by BoilerUP View Post
A friend has a 2 Apr CJO.
Thank you. I have a similar CJO from over a month ago but it just said "March or April class" and it has been crickets ever since. I filled out all the pre-employment paperwork and did the drug test and confirmed that they got the results. I leave in two weeks and will be gone for 60 days with my current employer so I am trying to see if anyone else is in the same boat and has a CJO but no final offer.

Did he get a final offer yet? I am looking for PRIA in the mail daily which has not come yet so I feel like they have not sent it out and I am back in the pool? Maybe the shallow ended CJO pool?....

It has been over 2 years since I first applied and was contacted by a recruiter, 14 months since I took the hogan, 8 months since I interviewed and 7 months in the pool.

There has been little to no communication during the entire process. I get that it is a long and worthwhile process, but I feel like I am going to get a call as soon as I get back overseas and then have to turn around and come back and burn my current employer.

Thanks for any info anyone has.