View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 12:40 PM
SilverSurfer
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Default Run Forrest Run

Originally Posted by citationdrvrmob View Post
Got a call out of the blue today for a phone interview with FltOps. I can't even remember when I sent them an email. It was all standard HR questions, and she set up a face to face interview for two weeks from now. Anyone on here currently work for FltOps and have any insight on the company, where it is going, what the new contract will involve (besides a pay increase)? She said they have not hired in over two years, there are 100 Phenom's on order, starting pay is $34k , and bases they are hiring for are ATL and LAS on the Beechjet. There is also a 1 year training agreement, but she did not know the value. They pay 82% of the insurance premium, vacation accrues from 30 days past date of hire at 10.82 hours/month, sched is 8 on 7 off, and per diem is 40.80 per day away from domicile. Any recent interview experience or current company insight is appreciated! I'm wondering if this could be a good time to get in with a company that may turn itself around, or a place to kill 1 year until NJA calls .

***Run Forest Run***