Thread: Alpa drive?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 04:00 PM
Nevjets
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016
Default Alpa drive?

Originally Posted by amcnd View Post
Nothing in the 10K filling list “SkyWest pilot joining alpa” as a risk factor. Its a generic statement about labor cost. And more related to ExpressJet and all

Employee groups. . So point to me exact verbiage in the next 10K that list SkyWest pilot and Alpa as a risk factor... other then a “distraction” as listed in the 10K

Any smart person know increase labor adds cost. From a Unions doing or non union.. of course thats a risk factor...

If anyone is familiar with 10k fillings or earnings calls. You would know about the “forward looking statements” clause and listing out “risks” as to not be liable to investors...

My point is that it’s not like what you make it seem, that they don’t give it a thought or spend money. Of course they do, it’s in their risk factors! They wouldn’t be smart business people if they didn’t. Like I said, it’s something. That statement was meant to convey that it may not be something they currently lose sleep over but that it’s definitely enough of an issue to list it as a risk factor, regardless of whether it’s generic or not.

I’m sure if a card drive is ever successful, they’ll be spending a lot more thoughts and money, like they did last time.