Thread: Fixit Email
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Baradium
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by speedbrakearmed View Post
Just got a fixit email about address history. Not exactly sure whats wrong, my permanent address was in California (Parents) while my current in Texas. I didn't put any of my college addresses as I never had anything tied to them, no utility bills, cable bills just maybe Amazon/eBay things. Thus I kept my California address as my permanent one and since I've been there for more than 10 years there was nothing to put in the address history. After I got the email, I just changed both permanent and current address both to my Texas home and dropped California one into the history in hopes that it solves the issue.

Additionally, does anyone know if Delta looked at the entire application and found this to be the only issue or if they simply stopped once they found the issue with the address history.

I'm pretty heated because I used a professional app review service to check my application and I still ended up with a Fixit email.

Does anyone know as to when Delta may look at the application again after I updated it (which I did today)
If you went to college anywhere other than CA or TX (where you were living there going to school) and it's in the timeframe requested then I'd say you need to put some addresses down for that period.