View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:43 PM
skytrails
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Flyinguy View Post
I agree. I even said PDT isn’t fixable.

What I did say was that, those type changes would slow if not stop the hemorrhaging of pilots and potentially lead to more growth. Perhaps a doubling in size like 2016-2018 showed from the 2016 raise.

If we got near E9 pay, and a few QOL issues changed. They could even become less efficient with 10-hour 4-days, but I would be greatly recommending people to come here.

A 5 year flow is needed to keep people here with the worst pay and QOL among the regionals.A 10 year flow still would be tolerable for E9 pay and slight QOL increases. They have no flow at all, but decent enough pay to stay there while building a resume (to still try and get out). Those with a 10 year flow need enough pay to compensate them for their having to endure here, or they will (smartly) up and leave, as they have been doing.

Living a decent life, having a flow to know it will get better, but living descent enough to survive the time here.

As Flow time increases, pay needs to increase linearly for it to be effective.

It’s sad they didn’t know this, or they did know this and are just squeezing out every last drop before they HAVE to increase pay. Not sure which...or which is worse...
Ummm.... no