View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 02:47 AM
James White
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Well gang its been a while but I wanted to update you on my status and where ill be I want to first thank those who offered support and advice to me unfortunately I will not be joining the spirit family the interview seemed doomed from the start and I tried to make them see the good but they wanted to focus on a couple hiccups then sobe it. I just do not understand why an airline like spirit would turn away guys youd think they could use the help but anyways ive got my flow number to frontier and will be joining them

An important note to those that did not help me hear- you will never get a ride on my metal I hope you buy a ticket and dress in plain clothes because silver airways will not have you as a jumpseater I’m not talking to everyone but those know who they are. And when I am at f9 flying the bus for more wage than spirit maybe ill look back and laugh at all of this but in the mean time ive got a summer of flying props and then bus training this fall in Denver brrrrrrrr its gonna be a shock from hot to cold lol

Thanks again maybe we will cross each other on tcas and see each other at the hotels bar haha