Thread: Terrible ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Klsytakesit

Originally Posted by NavyFlyer View Post
To be honest, I know jack and squat about other airlines flow through programs. I’m fairly new to this game. I guess I’m just naive and thought companies would follow through on their agreements.

Silly me. Lesson learned.

This is my first time even hearing that companies do this (change their agreements mid-way through). I think it’s morally wrong. And in this case, it’s affected a few of my friends and it frustrates me on a personal level.

I know you may not care—I’m not asking for sympathy. My friends (the ones hurt by this) aren’t even asking for that. I just wanted to make sure that if a pilot hiring manager from AS looks at this thread, that they know that I think they’re pieces of sh*t and disingenuous. And I hope some wannabe AS pilots read this thread and know that the management team there is only about themselves and that they don’t practice what they preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You wont find many at a Alaska Airlines giving a rip what goes on at a completely different company. Horizon is a wholly-owned, CPA(capacity purchase agreement) company. They provide regional lift for us just as Skywest Airlines does. Air Group is not an airline, there are no Air Group employees. Just Alaska Airlines inc. and Horizon Air Industries.
We at Alaska Airlines inc are well aware that our management team are a bunch of lying SOB’s. We also are happy that the carrot and stick program requires PIC time.
Not much more to say except Horizon Air has always been a s41tty little regional that treats all their employees equally s41tty