View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 03:03 PM
KnockKnock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by WutFace View Post
What's your obsession with VX? You're the one bringing it up all the time. Every now and then you make a good point, but this whole battered wife routine you go into is really starting to wear thin.

No one is talking about Virgin except you. No one defends Alaska management, their abuses, and lack of vision more than you.

You're so defensive that you immediately pipe up with the whataboutisms... it's stale. I can't believe that I have to say it again. The first step to improving your situation is recognizing that it sucks. Wake up.
There's recognition of the situation and then there's endless complaining for the sake of complaining and that's what's stale.

Everything that happens no matter what it is, conjurs up another round of the same complaints molded to fit the current circumstance. All you guys do is plagiarize the last guys complaints and put a different thread title on it.

If another airline does anything, we're doomed. If another airline doesn't do something, we're doomed.

You've got me figured all wrong bud. I understand you're situation probably better than most. I've lived it. Base closures, check. Forced into a transcon commutes, check. Downsized and furloughs, check.

My beef is the contant chicken little bull******. I know the score here at AS and I know what needs to improve. I advocate constantly for it. Never have I defended AS management. You pull that out of your a** because it sounds better to you and your friends. I'm on your team but I cringe when people constantly complain about their situation especially when many aspect of their former situation was similar.