View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:24 PM
MarkThyme
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by AAfng View Post
Management wants this to go on forever and slowly shut you guys down. You guys need to stop being mission hackers and slowly shut it down from your end.
There's a great idea - let's all drink the Kool-Aid (in the original meaning of the phrase) because some guy who's not here anymore holds on to this fantasy that we're about to be killed off.

But whatever, I really dont care
I guess that's why you're here.

Just stop being such good little boys and girls and if the freight is late/doesnt move then so be it. There is so much you guys could write up but you dont
And, not being employed at ABX at this time, you know this...how?

That's not an attitude that I find among ABX crews. If something isn't right, it gets written up. If it's a repeat writeup, that gets noted in the writeup. If it means we don't move on time, that's not my problem.

For a time, they were posting mechanics on the flight deck before push to be right there to take care of any last minute problems. Turns out some of them were told it was because they thought we were holding squawks until right before push. Turns out they were wrong about that, and maintenance is hardly seen now if they're not needed.