View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 06:09 AM
MiLa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by Aviatorr View Post
How is that preflight?? Some of the reviews I read said it was hard to get the mic to pick you up. I wanted the pro flight but settled for the A20 due to the perceived mic issue but would love to have a light headset vs the heavy A20
I love it.... Now... it took a couple of trips to get used to. I’ve never had any issues with the mic but I had a hard time at first getting it to fit comfortably. It seemed like it was either too tight or so loose that it felt like it was constantly going to fall off. But it has a 30 day guarantee so I gave it a few trips. Once I figured out the fit and placement, it’s been great. It’s lightweight and I much prefer the earbuds over the over-ear. Has enough noise cancelling for the guppy when on the high setting. If I moved to a quieter airplane I would still probably use it because You can choose lower ANR settings. I don’t really use the pass-through tech but I like that it’s easy to just pull out an earbud and there’s a little clip so it doesn’t swing around. So even when flying with someone who doesn’t have one, it’s super easy to tuck up the earbud without affecting how you wear it.