View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 05:23 PM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Baradium View Post
You should have enough of an idea of our speaking styles to know that it's not. For one, I have never tried to even imply that current Endeavor pilots are lazy. I am rooting for all of you and do hope that things keep getting better. My dream, rather than a flow, would be to offer a staple and make the flying be in house (which I don't see happening any time soon).. A flow is just a way to encourage pilots to stay at a regional longer than they would need to otherwise and they are metered to that end.

When I was at Endeavor there was much talk about pilots who went to mainline and then wouldn't even look at Endeavor pilots anymore. I guess trying to maintain interest and conversation isn't acceptable either?
You switched user names and went tough love, it's transparent. I don't care either way, maybe others do, but you dont fit in which is why you come back here. Its a weird flex. Anyway, your breath is wasted on me. Dont need the help, in fact I'm close enough to the end I'll stop it here.

Enjoy the money and days off y'all. Cya